SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 Apply Section Officer Lecturer Posts Application Form: State Institute of Rural Development, Manipur released a notification [Advt No.3/3/2018-RD&PR(SIRD)] for the recruitment of Lecturer, Section Officer, LDC/OA, OA-cum-Comp Optr vacant posts. The organization invites application in prescribed format interested candidates on contract basis through sponsorship/registration in concerned Employment Exchange in Manipur.
Job hunters who have been looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Manipur may utilize this SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 and may submit duly filled prescribed format application form on or before 31st March 2020. Before sending application everyone needs to go through this article or official Advt for education qualification, age limit, and other details. The submission of the application starts on 02nd March 2020.
SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020
The selection committee of SIRD Manipur Section Officer Recruitment 2020, will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in written test (multiple choice questions). The cost of application/examination fee shall be Rs.500/- Unreserved, Rs.300/- Reserved (SC/ST/OBC) and free for PWD candidates. Candidates can download the SIRD Manipur Admit Card 2020 from the 14th April 2020 and written exam scheduled on 19th April 2020.
Manipur SIRD Section Officer Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have complete Graduate, Diploma, BE, MBA, MA, MSc, M.Phil in relevant trade from any recognized University/Board/Institution.
- Must possess the NET /SLET with B.Ed.
- Applicants age shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification.
- Relaxable upper age limit 5 years for SC/ST/Spots Meritorious Person and 3 Years for OBC candidates.
Job hunters who interested to apply SIRD Manipur Jobs 2020 have to remitted examination fee as following below
Unreserved category: ₹500/-
Reserved category: ₹300/-
PWD candidates: Nil
The engagement for the posts of Manipur SIRD Recruitment 2020 will be conducted through Written Test and it shall consist of multiple-choice comprising of General English, General Knowledge, and Concerned Subject.
Selected aspirants will receive Rs.15,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month with other allowances as stated in Advt.
How to Apply SIRD Manipur SO Recruitment 2020
Job hunters have to check the official Advt for the educational qualification & age limit and if they fulfill may send duly filled in application form along with relevant documents should reach the office the undersigned latest by 3:00 PM for 31st March 2020.
- Starting Date for submission of Application Form: 02nd March 2020
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 31st March 2020
- Issue of Admit Cards: 14th April 2020
- Date & Time of Written Examination: 19th April 2020
Official Notification / Application Form: Click Here