Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 Apply 600 Probationary Officer Jobs Online: Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai published notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance programme. Through this current course, 600 students intake for the selection exercise of 2018-19. Those who looking for Latest Bank Jobs this will be the right opportunity, so may apply for this Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 before the closing date.
The Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment requires a minimum qualification such as Degree with minimum 55% marks in any discipline from a recognized University. Aside from the education applicants age group should be in between 20 years and 28 years as on 02nd July 2018. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC category will be applicable as per the Govt of India norms/rules.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018
The selection committee of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 will shortlist the young, energetic, and innovative minds based on the online examination, group discussion, and interview performance. Only those who qualify in the online written test will call for the further selection process. Fill the online application via Bank of Baroda ‘s website @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in & requested documents such as latest photo and signature. For more information about the BOB PGDBF Notification 2018 kindly bookmark us.
BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
- Should have completed Degree with minimum 55% marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For more detailed information kindly go through the following official Advt.
- Minimum age limit 20 years and Maximum age limit 28 years as on 02nd July 2018.
- The age relaxable years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
Candidates need to pay the examination fee by using only Debit/ Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.100/-
- GEN / OBC: Rs.600/
On basis of the online written examination, Group discussion and Interview performance the Bank of Baroda shortlist eligible candidates for engagement in Probationary Officer vacancies.
Pay Scale: According to the official Advt.
How to Apply
Eligible aspirants may fill the online application through the Bank of Baroda’s website @ bankofbaroda.co.in. Upload photo and signature to complete the application process on or before 02nd July 2018.
- Start date for online registration: 12th June 2018
- Last date for online registration: 02nd July 2018
- Download of Call letters (Tentative): 18th July 2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28th July 2018
Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here