APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2019 PDF Exam Pattern AP JL Syllabus Exam Pattern: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recently published Advt for 237 Junior Lecturer In A.P. Intermediate Education. Along with the official notification, the commission uploads the official APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2019 through the official portal @ psc.ap.gov.in. In response to this Advt, a large number of job hunters submit an application and started the preparation for the written examination.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission tentatively scheduled the written test and oral test (personal interview) exam date in the month of July 2019 bu for more information very soon we will update through this article. Now the job hunters who really want to attend the written examination should prepare with AP JL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 which can be available from the webportal @ psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates are advised to complete preparation of all subjects going to be given in the written exam.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2019
Besides the AP JL Syllabus Exam Pattern, the applicants may also go through Previous Papers/ Model Papers to scored maximum marks. The written examination will conduct in an objective type (MCQ’s) in both papers i.e Paper 1 & Paper 2 for a five hours duration. In order to help the job hunters, we placed a direct link right at the end of the article to download the APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for everyone. For more details kindly follow us.
AP JL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Lecturer
Name of the Exam: APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam 209
Date of Examination: July 2019
AP Intermediate Junior Lecturer Exam Scheme
- Paper 1 examination will be conducted in Degree standard.
- Paper 2 examination organized in Postgraduate Standard.
- For each wrong answer, you will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks.
- The Interview (Oral Test) will consist of 50 makrs totally.
|Papers||Subject||No.of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||2.5 hours||150|
|Paper-2||Concerned Subject (One only)||150||2.5 hours||300|
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current Affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science
- Events of national and international importance.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis
- Movements and Concepts
- Writers and Texts
- English Language Teaching
- Origin & Development of Urdu Language
- Development of Different Forms of Literature
- Literary Criticism
- Different Literary Movements
- Urdu Journalism, Translation & Mass – Media, Print, and Electronic
- Ramayana and Mahabharata
- Study of the poets
- History of classical Sanskrit literature
- Samasas & Sandhi
- Real Analysis
- Metric Spaces
- Elementary Number
- Group Theory
- Ring Theory
- Vector Spaces
- Matrix Theory
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equation
- Partial Differential Equations
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Starting date for submission of application: 18th January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 08th February 2019
- Date of Written Examination: July 2019
For APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus PDF link: Click Here